ExtremeAdverts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

InkPulse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trose7

InkPulse Empty
PostSubject: InkPulse   InkPulse Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:52 pm

Name Of Board: InkPulse
Board Genre: Writing
Forum URL: InkPulse Link
Description of board:

Ever wondered what lies beyond the river and through the woods? Now you have a chance to see what exactly that is. It's called InkPulse. This is a wondrous place with amazing staff and writings. What? You say you're too scared to cross the river and rush through the woods? No need to fear! We'll kindly lead you around the river and we'll take to our secret shortcut through the woods so that you may see this for yourself. Speaking a little more of this place, the services are the best I've seen so far. Everyone here is working really hard to make and keep you happy and satisfied with what surrounds you. Also, if you would like to know more about their services, just contact the site composer, Bookfrenzy. For being just a minor member of this forum, I truly love it here and I really think you'll love it here too. I hope to see you over on this side of the world some day. Although, you'd probably be wondering what InkPulse has to offer. How about an honest critique for your hard work? Or how about writing tips? Or better yet, writing classes to build upon your natural skill. Or perhaps many writing services to get your writing viewed? Really, you shouldn't be asking what InkPulse offers. Rather, you should be asking what it doesn't offer. The talk will be much faster that way.
Number Of Posts/Members: 32/1
User Name On the Forum: bookfrenzy
Back to top Go down

InkPulse
Page 1 of 1