ExtremeAdverts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kgp777

5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals Empty
PostSubject: 5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals   5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:54 am

So would anyone like do do a 5 topic for 5 topic exchange with Fantastic Visuals? It is a good way for both forums to get the extra topics. Not to mention how forum activity doesn't affect the topic. We will both sign up on each others forum and make 5 topics. There is one requirement. You must register at Fantastic Visuals before I start posting on your forum. This is to help prevent people from scamming. If you choose to use an user name different from your user name here, please tell me.

Ill see you there. =D

http://fantasticvisuals.com/
Back to top Go down
panzer228

PostSubject: Re: 5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals   5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:21 am

I'l take up on that offer! I'l get started on yours!

Here's my forum: http://worldwartwo.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
kgp777

PostSubject: Re: 5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals   5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:00 am

Ok I have finished, and I see you have finished as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: 5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals   5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:13 am

Do you wanna do an anime forum? Because I really don't want someone who is totally not interested in anime to be forced to post at my forum...
Back to top Go down
Hø£¥Jøkêr
Moderator Team Leader
Moderator Team Leader
Hø£¥Jøkêr

PostSubject: Re: 5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals   5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:36 am

That's why you should have plenty of non anime topics there.
Back to top Go down
http://adcrazy.org
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: 5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals   5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:13 am

There is some...I guess I can do one with you kgp since you maybe could help me start some more non-anime stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
kgp777

PostSubject: Re: 5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals   5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:58 am

Sure Ill exchange with you.
Back to top Go down
duth3x

PostSubject: Re: 5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals   5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:04 am

tipsandtricks.co.nr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals   5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5/5 Topic Exchange - Fantastic Visuals
Page 1 of 1